Sold Out! Kenya has long been Africa’s most storied safari destination. Known for its legendary wildlife and evocative landscapes, Kenya offers photographers countless opportunities to capture iconic images of Africa: Graceful giraffes browsing in acacia trees, elephants traversing the savanna, stealthy lions stalking gazelle, proud Maasai bedecked in ceremonial beadwork. This 10-day photo safari is designed for photographers of every level using equipment of all levels… including mobile phones. A professional photographer will be with us the entire trip giving personal attention and support and helping us enhance our photos.
“Jody’s enthusiasm is contagious. Your patience is saintly. Everything was easy and perfect.”
Eileen B., San Francisco, CA
- This quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Prices are subject to change and lodge availability is not guaranteed until a signed application and deposit are received, at which time accommodations are booked and a final itinerary prepared. Modifications to the itinerary may result in a change in price.
- Review the location and amenities of the suggested accommodations and ensure you are comfortable.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly
- Passports MUST be valid for at least six months from your return home date. We recommend a validity of nine months to prevent any problems in this regard. There must be at least FOUR blank VISA pages in the passport (not endorsement pages).
- WRAS is happy to help with Intra Africa flights to ensure the best arrival/departure times. There is a USD 35.00 service fee per flight booked by WRAS.
- Luggage limit is 15kgs (33lbs) per person and includes checked bags, hand carried bags and photography equipment and in soft sided bags.
If you would like to move ahead and confirm this itinerary, we will require a completed and signed Trip Application for each traveler and a 30% deposit on the full trip amount. 50% of this deposit amount is non-refundable.
We strongly recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance immediately after your deposit is made. Insurance protects you and your investment should there be a reason at any point in the planning process that you would need to cancel your trip.