We are thrilled to announce a once-in-a-lifetime 11-day birding and wildlife experience with special guest Christian Cooper, the famous Central Park Birder. Your guide Jody Cole will be joined by South African birding specialist Bruce Lawson. AND our co-host is renowned travel writer Ed Salvato. Many people dream of visiting Africa during their lifetime, but few truly experience the magnificent wonders of this continent.
We will explore South Africa’s most magical areas from sunup to sundown, exploring on foot, by vehicle and up close with magnificent flora and fauna. The trip includes luxury stays at 4 iconic properties, private charter flight to Kruger National Park, 6 nights in the Greater Kruger area and concludes with two full days in cosmopolitan Cape Town, with cocktail parties, mingling with cool locals and other special surprises.
Price Per Person
Per person sharing: USD 14,395.00
Single supplement: USD 2,125.00
Early Bird Special: Receive a USD 500.00 discount when you sign up for this trip before 31 October 2021.
“Jody’s unparalleled knowledge of wildlife was extraordinary and I learned so much from her.”
Lisa D., San Rafael, CA
Additional Pricing Information
(“Sign up” = 30% deposit on full trip price and completed Trip Application. Your Final Invoice will reflect the USD 500.00 discount.)
Estimated Intra Africa Flight Costs
- HDS-CPT est USD 300.00pp
- This quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Prices are subject to change and lodge availability is not guaranteed until a signed application and deposit are received, at which time accommodations are booked and a final itinerary prepared. Modifications to the itinerary may result in a change in price.
- Review the location and amenities of the accommodations to ensure you are comfortable.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All costs are valid for the itinerary travel dates. Costs may vary with date changes.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly
- Passports MUST be valid for at least six months from your return home date. We recommend a validity of nine months to prevent any problems in this regard. There must be at least FOUR blank VISA pages in the passport (not endorsement pages).
- WRAS is happy to help with Intra Africa flights to ensure the best arrival/departure times.
- Trip Cancellation and Travel Insurance is required Travel insurance is mandatory for all travellers. And should be purchased within 20 days of making your deposit.
If you would like to confirm this itinerary, a completed and signed Trip Application for each traveler and a 30% deposit on the full trip amount for each traveler is required. 50% of this deposit amount is non-refundable. We strongly recommend purchasing Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance immediately after your deposit is made. Insurance protects you and your investment should there be a reason at any point in the planning process that you would need to cancel your trip. Final payment will be due 120 days before travel.
Please contact Jody at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-407-3691 to secure your safari.